You can keep up-to-date with my blogposts by clicking here, where each new blogpost is advertised. You can bookmark it to find it easily.
Some blogposts are pinned to the top of my blog as I think these are the most relevant ones to read.
Some people have suggested making a menu of the more interesting blogs in the margin, but many people use mobile phones which do not see the margin. So pinning the more relevant ones to the top of my blogpost is the easiest way to make such a list.
The most recent posts will be pinned for a while. When they are unpinned, they do not disappear but are sorted according to the date of their publication. They can be found by using the search box.
Different ways to keep up-to-date with this blog and how to search it
- there is a search box in the right-hand margin of a computer screen, which will search the whole site and the margin gives guidance how best to use this. Mobile phones have a magnifying glass for searching the site.
- the right-hand margin has a monthly archive and by clicking on the most recent month you will see all blogposts in that month. Mobile phones show the margin at the bottom of the page.
- if you enter your email address into the box for following my blog, then you will receive a notification whenever I publish a new post. You have complete control of this and can stop and re-start it as you please.
- the top of the right-hand margin has a link to my twitter account where each new blogpost is advertised and this is the easiest way to keep up-to-date with new blogposts, which are advertised here as soon as they are published. You do not need a twitter account to view my tweets; just make my account one of your favourites and you can keep up. Alternatively, my latest three tweets are in the margin of my blog.
- the right-hand margin also has a ‘Following My Blog” section with various ways to follow the blog.
- those who have a WordPress account can also click the “Following Donald’s Thoughts” button.
- there are tags at the bottom of each post, which can be clicked to open posts with the same tag.
- beneath the tags there are links to the previous and next post to allow you to move from post to post when you read to the bottom of the current one.
- there are specific search categories at the top of each post, but these do not appear on mobile phones. On desktops, these categories can be clicked to open posts with the same categories.
- you can reach the Home Page simply by clicking on the picture at the top of any post.
- details about My YouTube channel are here.
- my twitter account is here.
- Happy browsing.